- Description: This project was to design a logo for a made up company using different designs and variations.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): For this process, I started of sketching to think of designs that I could use. I then started designing the images in Illustrator.I then received critiques on my designs. I took those critiques and made changes. I then designed out the colors and added in the colors.
- Message: The Logo represents a retailer of weapons, armor, and other goods for medieval and renaissance enthusiasts seek.
- Audience: Medieval Enthusiasts and Visitors of Renaissance Fairs
- Top Thing Learned:
- Three Color Scheme and Color Names: Top: Analogous; Red, Brick, Orange. Middle: Triadic; Orange, Green, Purple. Bottom: Monochromatic; Orange.
- Three sets of Title / Body Font Names & Categories: Top: Title; BlackChancery, Body; None. Middle: Title; Celtic Garamond the 2nd, Body; None. Bottom; Title; Weathered SF, Body; None.
- Votes on favorite logo:
- Top Logo = 5; Middle Logo = 3; Bottom Logo = 2;
- My favorite logo is The Top Logo.